Objective/purpose of the job:
- Maintaining the rights of the project with regard to documents and communications.
- Establishing a system to assist employees and management with respect to documents.
- Recording all project sections data with very high accuracy and speed of reference.
- Information protection and data retrieval with high accuracy and ease.
- Review and update documents and papers with high accuracy and ease.
- Check the accuracy of different files.
- A link between the project consultant and management.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making letters and sending them by hand or by e-mail to different parties, following up on the project’s correspondence from and to all parties to the project.
- Follow up on meeting minutes and details.
- Registration of requests for checking works, approving materials and approving paintings in its own log for all departments.
- Printing requests for checking works, approving materials and approving plates for all departments to be handed over to the consultant for approval.
- Residents work for requests for checking works, approving raw materials and approving paintings after being approved by the consultant and keeping them.
- Follow up and send the extracts of the contractors.
- Follow up the survey work and submit it to the consultant as documents.
- Submission of credits of samples of raw materials received for the site to work with.
- Sending letters, reports and site orders sent through the owner or consultant, as well as responding to site orders.